A little while ago I had the absolute pleasure of photographing the gorgeous Miss M for a boudoir session. She wanted to do something special for her partner as they are currently living in different countries. She wanted to give him something he could remember her by, but she also wanted to do the shoot to help with her own self confidence. Here is her boudoir experience.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Quiet, direct, serious
2. Describe 3 things people might not know about you
I’m curious, I’m not confident in my body, I love challenge
3. Describe 3 things you wanted your boudoir session to represent
How beautiful I am, what I can be under the clothes, how I have grown up since I was a “young girl”
4. How do you feel about your body?
I’ve never been satisfied
5. What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
Wearing high heels
6. What is your best tip for feeling beautiful?
Be surrounded by people who love you
7. What does confidence mean to you?
Feel like nothing is impossible
1. Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
As a gift to my boyfriend
2. What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
Show the beautiful of being a woman via beautiful and girly scenario
3. How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
Amazing, I would like to do it again in a few years to show how I have changed
4. If you did the shoot as a gift, how did you partner react to the gift?
Surprised, he didn’t expected me to be “that hot”
5. Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?