A couple of months back I had the absolute pleasure of photographing the gorgeous Miss M for her boudoir session. She was doing the boudoir session as a gorgeous gift for her husband to be on the morning of her wedding. Miss M was so much fun to photograph! She was bubbly, excited and we had an absolute ball! Here is her boudoir experience….
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Fun, bubbly and a little weird.
2. Describe 3 things people might not know about you
I am super shy, love the outdoors and hate spicy food.
3. Describe 3 things you wanted your boudoir session to represent
I wanted my boudoir session to represent the way I see myself on the inside, I wanted to see myself as my partner sees me and to just feel sexy in a completely new situation.
4. How do you feel about your body?
Over time I have learnt to love my body and now I wouldn’t change a thing!
5. What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
6. What is your best tip for feeling beautiful?
Have confidence in yourself, everyone else will notice that more than how you look.
7. What does confidence mean to you?
Confidence to me means being comfortable in your own skin and loving yourself every day.
1. Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
I booked a boudoir session as a wedding present for my fiancé to give to him on our wedding night.
2. What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
Boudoir photography to me means celebrating everything that is great to be a strong, beautiful woman in such an intimate way.
3. How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
The shoot was something way out of my comfort zone but I left there feeling so sexy and empowered! Nicole was amazing to work with every step of the way.
4. If you did the shoot as a gift, how did your ]husband react to the gift?
My husband absolutely loved it, even more than I thought he would! It was such a surprise for him.
5. Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?
Definitely! even weeks after the shoot it gave me the confidence to know that I am beautiful inside and out and that I can do anything!