A little while ago, I had the absolute pleasure of photographing the gorgeous Miss J for a bridal boudoir session. She was getting married and wanted to do a boudoir session to surprise her husband to be, but she also wanted to do the experience for herself. Miss J was such a gorgeous soul both inside and out. She had the most beautiful smile and I absolutely love how we were able to capture such a gorgeous variety of photographs for her – dark and moody, playful, cheeky and some just stunning photos. I absolutely love hearing from my clients, so here is her boudoir experience….
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Fun, Chilled, Sensitive
2. Describe 2 things people might not know about you
3. Describe 3 things you wanted your boudoir session to represent
Classy elegance, Inner beauty, Celebrate being a Woman
4. How do you feel about your body?
Like every woman in the world there is always a bit that you don’t like, weather it’s your bottom, legs, arms, stomach etc mine is that I have small breasts which I sometime lack confidence in when I wear clothing and dresses.
5. What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
A short cocktail dress, to show off my legs
6. What is your best tip for feeling beautiful? Embrace uniqueness, there is no perfect in the world but there is a lot of beauty on the inside and out
7. What does confidence mean to you?
Confidence to me can make you glow like well fitted underwear, it can be up lifting, sexy, seductive and empowering.
1. Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
I booked a session with Nicole as a surprise for my fiancé
2. What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
Sexy, classy, uniquely yourself
3. How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
One of the best experiences. Nicole’s personality and her positive energy was so relaxing and enjoyable to be around and in her company. This experience was the first time I have ever exposed my inner self on a personal level to anyone, but honestly Nicole made me feel like I was talking to a close friend or sister. Nicole make me feel like I was in a comfortable environment and to just let the inner beauty and person come out.
4. If you did the shoot as a gift, how did you fiancé react to the gift?
I surprised my fiancé to be the night before our wedding with a album of photos. I can’t write the texted message I did get (its a bit cheeky), but he was blown away with how all the photos captured me in all different shades of my personality, flirtatious, sexy, happy, cheeky and I looked like I had a great time.
5. Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?
Yes, this experience has captured me in different lights that even makes me look at the photos and feel sexy like every woman should feel.