At the end of last year, I had the absolute pleasure of photographing the gorgeous Miss K for her bridal boudoir session! It was so wonderful to meet and capture some absolutely stunning photographs for her! Here is her boudoir story:
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Kind, considerate, petite
2. Describe 3 things people might not know about you
I love to dance, I get stressed easily, I have a creative mind
3. Describe 3 things you wanted your boudoir session to represent
I wanted the photography session to capture and accentuate my natural beauty and cheekiness. I wanted it to represent my feminine body at this point in time of my life.
4. How do you feel about your body?
I feel more confident and accepting of my body as it is today. My husband has helped me to love the parts that I didn’t always like.
5. What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
Eyeliner, mascara, heels/wedges
6. What is your best tip for feeling beautiful?
Regular yoga teaches you go within and radiate your natural beauty.
7. What does confidence mean to you?
Accepting who you are and not worrying about what other people think.
1. Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
I was searching for a personal, unique, meaningful gift to give my fiancée on our wedding day.
2. What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
Tasteful, personal photography that captures and accentuates the feminine beauty.
3. How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
I cannot highly recommend Nicole enough! She made me feel comfortable and confident right from the beginning and not at all awkward. As a result, the photographs speak for themselves. They are absolutely beautiful.
4. If you did the shoot as a gift, how did your husband react to the gift?
He was very surprised. I had a sneaking suspicion he knew that I was having a photo shoot but I was able to keep it a secret and he loved the surprise.
5. Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?
I instantly felt more empowered and confident after the boudoir session. It was such a fun experience to have my hair and make up done and get to dress up in many outfits.