Earlier this year I had the pleasure of creating a bridal boudoir session for the gorgeous Miss P. She wanted to give her hubby to be a cheeky little smile on the morning of her wedding. So here is her boudoir experience!
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Opinionated, Different, Logical
2. Describe 3 things people might not know about you
I am an ambivert (an extrovert and introvert at different times and circumstances), I hate the sound of creasing paper and one of my guilty pleasures is trashy reality tv.
3. Describe 3 things you wanted your boudoir session to represent
That a curvy plus size woman like me can also be sexy, the colour and quirkiness of my personality and that you can be comfortable in your own skin.
4. How do you feel about your body?
I have good and bad days like everyone with their body, but I feel I am unique and I like to celebrate that.
5. What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
I will take extra time in picking my outfit and accessories and my makeup. Also a tutu never hurts
6. What is your best tip for feeling beautiful?
Just be yourself and smile
7. What does confidence mean to you?
Loving who you are, good and bad and not giving a damn what anyone else thinks. You do not need permission from anyone else to be who you are.
1. Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
I wanted to get a unique gift for my husband to be for our wedding day. I always wanted to do a boudoir shoot, so this was the perfect excuse for me.
2. What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
Celebrating being a woman and what makes you unique.
3. How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
The shoot was amazing. Nicole makes you feel so comfortable and makes the experience fun.
4. If you did the shoot as a gift, how did your husband react to the gift? He loved it!
5. Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?
Most definitely, I have noticed I feel a lot more empowered and confident after the shoot.
A few words from Miss P…
It takes a lot of confidence for someone to strip down and be photographed in front of a complete stranger. Nicole makes the experience so seamless and comfortable. Right from the beginning Nicole put me at ease and she tailored the shoot to my personality and body style. The whole experience was fun and empowering and Nicole makes sure you are comfortable and gives you tips on how to position your body to get the best results. Nicole is so passionate about her work and it shows in the details you receive as part of the boudoir experience.
Thanks Miss P. It was such a pleasure to create a beautiful boudoir experience for you! And if you would like to know more about how we could create a beautiful boudoir experience for you, then get in touch!