Have you been dreaming about doing a boudoir experience but need an excuse to book?
Then we have a competition for you!!! To celebrate the launch of our new online booking system, we are celebrating with this awesome boudoir competition. All you have to do is book in & pay for your boudoir session using our new online booking page and you will automatically be entered into our draw to win $1000 towards any of our boudoir products!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Download our full boudoir pricelist here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tvolaf4sqb36owa/AAClyUWdL8gKj57oF6tLDhY5a?dl=0
- Head over to our online booking site: https://nicolebarraletphoto.simplybook.me/v2/#
- Click Book Now & Choose either a weekday or weekend boudoir session
- Choose your preferred date (you can book your session up to 6 months in advance!)
- Enter your details and pay for your session fee and you are entered!!
- Once you have booked in your session we will email you all the session planning information and work with you to create an amazing experience!!
Competition opens Wed 11th Oct 2017 and closes midnight Tues 31st Oct 2017. The winner will be drawn randomly on Wed 1st Nov 2017 at 8am and will be notified via email. We will announce the winner on Facebook Wed 1st Nov 2017 at 8pm.
Terms & Conditions
- Participating in this Competition constitutes an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible to enter this Competition, a participant must: book and pay for their boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography using the online booking platform at nicolebarraletphoto.simplybook.me by 31st October 2017. The booking can be made in advance for sometime within the next 6 months.
- Only one (1) entry will be accepted per person. An entrant may not submit multiple entries.
- Incomplete payment or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter will select the winners by a random draw which will take place at Nicole Barralet Photography on Wednesday 1st November 2017 at 8am. The winner will be notified by email and announce on Nicole Barralet Photography’s Facebook page at 8pm on Wednesday 1st November 2017.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a gift card from Nicole Barralet Photography valued at AU $1000. The gift card can be used towards any of Nicole Barralet Photography’s boudoir products.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the prize winners via the e-mail address supplied by entrants on the Nicole Barralet Photography, within 72 hours of the draw. If the contact details supplied are recorded incorrectly, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for the inability to make contact with a winner and another winner will be selected and notified as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 1 calendar month of notification, another prize winner will be drawn.
- The prize winners do not have to be present at the time or place of the draws.
- The Prizes are not transferable, refundable, exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash.
- If the Prizes are unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with a Prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winners of a Prize is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the Competition or otherwise.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- If the use of the Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of a third party (including validity period), any dispute in relation to those terms and conditions must be directed to that party and the Promoter has no responsibility for resolving such disputes.
- The Promoter is not obliged to publish the results of the Competition. Unless otherwise advised by the participant, by entering this Competition, participants agree to the Promoter publishing their name and image as a winner.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- Each entrant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter against all claims, losses or damages and expenses suffered by the Promoter or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions, the conduct of the entrant in the Competition of the use of the Prize.
- Under the Information Privacy Act 2009, the Promoter must tell entrants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If an entrant chooses to enter or take part in this Competition, the entrant may be required to provide the Promoter with personal information such as the entrant’s name, postcode, email address, mobile phone number. The Promoter will collect and use the entrant’s personal information in order to (a) conduct the Competition; and (b) to contact the entrant to pass on their session planning information Nicole Barralet Photography. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If an entrant would prefer that the Promoter does not use the entrant’s details in the way outlined in the Terms and Conditions, the entrant should contact the Promoter.
- The “Promoter” is Nicole Barralet Photography, Shop 9, 478 Ipswich Rd, Annerley.
- Where the competition is communicated on Facebook, entrants and participants in the competition acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants and participants in the competition release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the competition. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.