Here at Nicole Barralet Photography, we LOVE photographing boudoir sessions. We understand that it is a once in a lifetime bucket list shoot for most people, so we want to share as many tips and tricks as possible to help you achieve your dream boudoir shoot. Here are our top 5 tips of essential things to do before your shoot:
- Get a good night’s rest the night before and drink plenty of water!
- Wash and dry your hair the night before or first thing in the morning. Clear hair is much easier to style and will hold curls better than dirty hair.
- Don’t forget to get a manicure and pedicure (or at least paint your nails)
- Try on your outfits before the shoot to ensure they fit correctly and remove all the tags!
- Pack your bag!! Bring more than you think you will need and we will choose a great selection when you arrive!
So there you go, our top 5 tips on preparing for a beautiful boudoir experience! We look forward to seeing you soon!