Today I wanted to share my top 5 tips of things to do before your personal branding shoot. I know we all get so busy and most of the time we are rushing around last minute organising things. So here are 5 things to do before you walk out the door:
- Get all your outfits out – iron or steam them
- Grab your accessories – heels, jewellery, hair pieces or for the guys ties, shoes and belts
- Grab all the props you want included in your shoot – pack them up
- Ladies – if you have booked in for professional hair and makeup make sure your face is clean with no product and your hair is freshly washed and dried when you arrive
- Get plenty of sleep the night before, no one wants to look tired! And drink lots of water to make sure your skin is glowing from the inside out!
And don’t forget to have fun!! A personal branding session is all about showcasing you and your brand’s personality. So have some fun, relax and enjoy being photographed!