Nicole | Personal | Annerley Portrait Studi0 | 15th May 2013
Well another year has passed and I am another year older. And what a year the last year has been. It has been a year full of love, heartbreak, amazing new friendships, closing chapters, adventure, craziness, pushing my personal limits, successes and failures. It has been a year that I have learnt a lot about myself and one that I will remember for a while. I don’t normally blog about my birthdays and I have been a bit slack lately in writing personal posts, but since that I am turning 29 that I wanted to put out there that this year is going to be AMAZING. I am going live out the last year of my twenties in style. I am going to write a bucket list of the 30 things that I want to do before I turn 30 and I want to be held accountable (hence this post). This year I want to:
1. Watch the sunrise from the top of a mountain.
2. Travel to New York. Ever since I can remember I have wanted to travel to New York.
3. Run a 5km fun run.
4. Create a beautiful photography book featuring Breast Cancer survivors and raise much needed funds for Breast Cancer Research. I am going to title this project – “The Lady in Red”.
5. Perform a random act of kindness. It doesn’t have to be a big one, just something kind, to someone every single week.
6. Buy a pair of Louboutins.
7. Photograph a wedding overseas.
8. Do some volunteering overseas.
9. Go deep sea fishing.
10. Go on a roadtrip with a group of friends.
11. Hold a dinner party.
12. Have regular massages once a month.
13. Go on a girls shopping trip to Melbourne (Who’s in?)
14. Do a wine and cheese trail & stomp in a bucket of grapes to make wine.
15. Go camping.
16. Go to a life drawing class once a month.
17. Attend a social meetup.
18. Learn how to crochet.
19. Play in the rain with someone that I love.
20. Try Bikram Yoga
21. See a photograph that I have taken hanging in a gallery.
22. Start a second blog.
23. Start a grateful journal and write down every day one thing you are grateful for.
24. Go see a movie by myself.
25. Go for a hot air balloon ride.
26. Spend one day a month at the beach.
27. Do a boudoir session with another photographer.
28. Have an epic night out and come home at sunrise. (I’ve never done that!)
29. Create a 2 minute video completely recorded on the iphone… A day in the life of project.
30. Celebrate completing this list with a big birthday bash this time next year!
So here is to the year ahead. It is going to be a good one!
And because it isn’t an NBP post without some photos, here is a collage of some of my instagrams over the last little while.