Recently the gorgeous Miss L came in for a beautiful boudoir experience as a gift from her husband. Here is her experience of the photoshoot.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Compassionate, short (haha!) and cheeky
2. Describe 3 things people might not know about you
I did a boudoir photo shoot, I really want to get into photography and I can lift quite heavy things (to my husband’s surprise!)
3. Describe 3 things you wanted your boudoir session to represent
Probably my individuality – other than that, I tried to go in with an open mind to see what it would bring.
4. How do you feel about your body?
I’m still trying to like it.
5. What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
6. What is your best tip for feeling beautiful?
Nice hair and matching underwear
7. What does confidence mean to you?
Doing what you like without worrying about what others thing – something I very much need to work on!
1. Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
My husband actually got me a voucher for this – he wanted me to step outside of the box and to see myself the way he sees me, as well as for me to gain some self confidence
2. What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
Originally – raunchy photographs. Now – an experience that allows you to appreciate the beauty of the human body including the quirks and flaws!
3. How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
I was very nervous – and awkward – in the beginning. Nicole’s professionalism and awesome sense of humour quickly put me at ease to loosen up and appreciate the whole experience.
4. If you did the shoot as a gift, how did your husband react to the gift?
5. Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?
I definitely still have a long way to go with relation to self confidence. The little black book will be a snapshot of that time in my life – to fondly look back on when I’m old, wrinkly and grey!
And a few kind words from Miss L…
I highly recommend booking in your session with NBP – I truly felt incredibly awkward in the beginning, completely out of sorts and very anxious about what I had gotten myself into. 5 mins into our session, Nicole had me completely at ease, she knows what angles work best and how to bring out the inner beauty. Not to mention the great laughs we had, and a few little pearls of wisdom about body confidence that still have me thinking. I’m so glad I stepped out of my comfort zone (albeit ‘pushed’ by hubby buying me a voucher for the shoot), these photos and memories of my experience will be something for me to treasure for a very long time.
Thank you so much Miss L for being brave and coming in for your boudoir session. You are such a gorgeous woman both inside and out and I am so glad you enjoyed the experience.