Late last year I had the absolute privilege of photographing the gorgeous Miss J for her boudoir session. Her wonderful partner organised the shoot on her Birthday as a surprise. It was so nice to meet Miss J and create a beautiful boudoir experience to celebrate her, where she is in life at the moment and of course capture some absolutely stunning photographs! She wanted to keep her photographs mysterious, so here is one little sneaky peek and her story.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Fun, friendly and playful
2. Describe something that people might not know about you
I like fast cars
3. Describe what you wanted your boudoir session to represent
Photos that represents me for who i am, to feel more confident.
4. How do you feel about your body?
I am learning to accept my curves and perfect imperfections.
5. What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
A great tan and mascara
6. What is your best tip for feeling beautiful ?
7. What does confidence mean to you?
To accept your body and feel comfortable with who I am.
1. Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
This experience was a Birthday gift from my partner.
2. What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
Capturing my inner persinality, to feel sexy, free, beautiful and celebrated.
3. How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
I still cannot believe that I was so nervous in the beginning of the shoot and by the end, so comfortable. Nicole made the experience liberating and fun.
4. If you did the shoot as a gift, how did your partner react?
My partner was blown away, our hardest decision was choosing which ones to hang on the wall.
5. Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?
Nicole really captured me, stunning work, they are amazing.