Earlier this year I had the pleasure of photographing the gorgeous Kaitlyn as part of our 2016 Boudoir Babes! She was such a gorgeous girl, so full of energy and so comfortable in her curves! I absolutely love that she just embraces who she is and radiates confidence! Here is her boudoir story!
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Bubbly, Outgoing, Happy
2. Describe 3 things people might not know about you
I hardly ever wear makeup, and don’t know how to apply it properly. My natural hair colour is black; and I’m a type 1 diabetic.
3. Describe 3 things you wanted your boudoir session to represent
How proud I am of my body, to mark the start of a journey before I decide to start a family; and to show my partner how much I love and appreciate everything he has done for me, as he is the one that brought this confidence out in me.
4. How do you feel about your body?
I am very proud of my body and I love every curve.
5. What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
My go to item when I want to feel absolutely gorgeous, is some eyeliner, mascara, and a nice red/pink lip.
6. What is your best tip for feeling beautiful?
My best tip for feeling beautiful is to surround yourself with people who build you up, and never doubt yourself. Be proud of who you are.
7. What does confidence mean to you?
To me confidence means not being afraid to be yourself! To be proud of who you are, and what you’re doing.
1. Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
I wanted to show off how proud I am of my body, and wanted to mark this point in my life before I decide to start a family.
2. What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
Boudoir photography to me means to show off who you really are, and what you are proud of.
3. How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
I absolutely loved my experience being photographed by Nicole, as she made me feel very comfortable and definitely brought me out of my shell.
4. If you did the shoot as a gift, how did you boyfriend react to the gift?
My partner absolutely loved the photos, I can’t wait to get a few of the photos printed on canvases to put up on the walls in our bedroom. He loves how proud I am of my body, and adores my curves, and is very appreciative of my body.
5. Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?
Honestly, doing this course with Nicole and seeing the end result has given me a new sense of empowerment and confidence. I was happy and proud of my body beforehand, but now I am even happier.