1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Quiet, Caring, Organised
2. Describe 3 things people might not know about you
I have always wanted to be a vet, I did dancing for 12years, I am a huge car enthusiast and have done competitive car racing before.
3. Describe 3 things you wanted your boudoir session to represent
I wanted it to represent my beauty, my uniqueness and my self confidence.
4. How do you feel about your body?
I have my flaws but I’m learning to love it.
5. What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
False eyelashes and a pair of heels!
6. What is your best tip for feeling beautiful?
Looking after yourself
7. What does confidence mean to you?
Confidence is being happy and proud of who you are regardless of what others say.
1. Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
I have always secretly wanted to do something like this but was always skeptical. After much research I decided to book with Nicole as she seemed the most professional and approachable photographer I came across. And she did not disappoint!
2. What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
To me Boudior Photography means dressing up in gorgeous lingerie, feeling super confident and creating classy beautiful photos to keep forever.
3. How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
It was so great! Nicole was super genuine and so down to earth. She was so professional through the whole shoot but was very easy to get along with!
4. If you did the shoot as a gift, how did you partner react to the gift?
I did the photo shoot as a birthday present to myself and also for my partner. I wanted to show him a side of me he hasn’t seen before. I think he loved the photos to say the least 🙂
5. Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?
I think so. I think it has really shown me that I am braver than I think. That Im capable of stepping outside my comfort zone. Im so proud of myself for doing that. I love looking at my pictures thinking wow that’s me!