A little while ago I had the absolute pleasure of capturing some beautiful boudoir portraits for the gorgeous Miss K on her birthday. She wanted to do something fun on her birthday and capture who she is right now in this moment.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Cheerful, Caring, Snarky
2. Describe 3 things people might not know about you
I’m full of contradictions, I get addicted to games super easily, and I like trashy reality tv.
3. Describe 3 things you wanted your boudoir session to represent
Confidence, Cheekiness and Sexiness
4. How do you feel about your body?
It’s curvaceous and can do so many things.
5. What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
6. What is your best tip for feeling beautiful?
Forget following trends, you do you.
7. What does confidence mean to you?
Being comfortable with the choices you make in life.
1. Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
I was looking for something special and and different to do on my birthday. And when I stumbled across Nicole’s website thought “why not?” It was a total whim at first, but once the session was booked in the “why not?” became stronger, and I suddenly realised I wanted to celebrate who I am and really push outside the comfort zone of hiding my body.
2. What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
It’s a medium to be sensual, confident, courageous and proud.
3. How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
Nicole was amazing… I was definitely nervous about being photographed in such a way because of my own body hang ups but Nicole put me at ease and made the whole experience fun, comfortable and memorable.
4. If you did the shoot as a gift, how did you boyfriend/partner/fiancé/husband react to the gift?
I originally did the shoot for myself, but once I told my husband he was surprised and glad I had. He was ever happier when he had to got to see the final pictures!
5. Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?
Absolutely. It has made me see myself in a different light and made me realise how confident and sexy I can be.
And a few kind words from Miss K about the experience…
Having booked the boudoir session with Nicole, I could not be more pleased with the results. Nicole goes out of her way to make sure you feel beautiful and comfortable and just by talking to her you can tell she truly believes that everyone has the right to feel special and to celebrate their body, no matter what shape or size. The birthday cupcake that she also got me was a lovely gesture and just goes to show that she is willing to go the extra mile for her clients. Thank you Nicole, for making the experience a wonderful and rewarding experience.
If after seeing these gorgeous boudoir photographs and heading about Miss K’s experience you are thinking to yourself… I need to own a beautiful collection of photographs like this… then Get In Touch! I would love to chat to you more about creating a beautiful boudoir experience just for you!