At the end of last year, I had the absolute pleasure of helping the gorgeous Miss L create a beautiful boudoir session as a Christmas gift for her partner. We had an absolute ball creating a beautiful collection of photographs. And even though, Miss L wants to keep her gorgeous photographs private, she still wanted to share her experience. So here is her experience:
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Bubbly. Energetic. Shy.
2. Describe 3 things people might not know about you
I love to bake. I speak 2 languages. I am a complete dog lady (although that probably isn’t much of a secret!).
3. Describe 3 things you wanted your boudoir session to represent
Confidence. Sex Appeal. Fun
4. How do you feel about your body?
5. What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
Make-up. I love trying out new looks.
6. What is your best tip for feeling beautiful?
To love yourself first.
7. What does confidence mean to you?
Being comfortable in my own skin & not worrying about what other people think about me.
1. Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
A gift for my partner.
2. What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
Lots of cheeky photos that portray a sense of fun, style & class.
3. How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
Extremely easy & fun!
4. If you did the shoot as a gift, how did you partner react to the gift?
He was very surprised & he loved it!
5. Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?