A little while ago, the gorgeous Miss L asked me to capture a gorgeous bridal boudoir session to give as a gift for her hubby to be! She was so excited to be doing something he wouldn’t expect. We had so much fun capturing these beautiful photographs. I absolutely love the final result. Miss L brought some awesome props to the shoot including a gorgeous floppy hat and a cheeky cheerleader outfit her fiancé loves. I love being able to personalise every boudoir session to each client and I especially love hearing about their experience. So here is Miss L’s boudoir experience:
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Joyful, giving, organised
2. Describe 3 things people might not know about you
I love baking, children and am a Music Teacher
3. Describe 3 things you wanted your boudoir session to represent
Growth in confidence, healing and love to my fiancé
4. How do you feel about your body?
I am continuing to grow to love it
5. What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
Getting a really long deep tissue massage 🙂
6. What is your best tip for feeling beautiful?
Smile!!!! Everyone’s face completely lights up when they smile.
7. What does confidence mean to you?
Acceptance to be you in all you do. Being proud of whom you are, is truly beautiful.
1. Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
I booked this session as I wanted to surprise my fiancé with a fun and cheeky present for our wedding. I also wanted to truly grow in confidence and love for my body.
2. What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
I believe it means really embracing who you are and loving your body. You get to have a lot of fun whilst being cheeky, sexy and completely you.
3. How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
I loved it!!!! I was so nervous at first but Nicole is so professional and she was able to have me relaxed and laughing so quickly. I loved the end result and I would definitely recommend this experience.
4. If you did the shoot as a gift, how did your fiancé react to the gift?
I am sure he will absolutely love it!!! I am a pretty shy kind of girl so he will be very surprised 😛
5. Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?