A little while ago I had the absolute pleasure of capturing the beautiful Miss S for her boudoir session. She wanted to do a boudoir session as a gift to her husband to celebrate 25 years of marriage. She also wanted to celebrate and capture her beauty right now in this moment. I absolutely love hearing about how my clients felt during their boudoir experience, so here is Miss S’s boudoir experience.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Caring, curvy and calm.
2. Describe 3 things people might not know about you
I ride a motorbike for fun, I have my boat licence and I love flying
3. Describe 3 things you wanted your boudoir session to represent
Love for my husband, acceptance of myself and fun
4. How do you feel about your body?
I am starting to accept the changes that come with maturing.
5. What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
A good perfume
6. What is your best tip for feeling beautiful?
Wear what you love .
7. What does confidence mean to you?
Being able to accept yourself and enjoying your life
1. Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
To surprise my husband with a gift for our wedding anniversary and to help me feel better about myself.
2. What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
Tasteful sensual and moody photographs that capture beauty inside and out
3. How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
Fun and easy
4. If you did the shoot as a gift, how did your husband react to the gift?
He loved the idea and said the photos were gorgeous
5. Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?
Yes, I’m happy with how I look in the pics, it is helping me to be more accepting of myself.