Recently I had the absolute pleasure of capturing the gorgeous Miss V for her beautiful boudoir experience. Here is her story:
Describe yourself in 3 words
– Loud, curvy and friendly
Describe 3 things people might not know about you
– I am a neat freak, I love jigsaw puzzles and a good gin!
Describe 3 things you wanted your boudoir session to represent
– my curves, my playful side and that I can be as sexy as my other half makes me out to be.
How do you feel about your body?
– I’ve grown to accept that this is my body and I am ok with it, regardless of how others or society sees me.
What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
What is your best tip for feeling beautiful?
– Wear nice lingerie under your clothes, just for you!
What does confidence mean to you?
– Being comfortable being me.
Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
– My partner bought me the photo shoot as a present so that I could feel as sexy as he sees me.
What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
– Classy photos, that show your sexy side
How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
– At first I was nervous, but Nicole made me feel soo comfortable and at ease – I ended up really enjoying the photo shoot.
If you did the shoot as a gift, how did you partner react to the photos?
– He was very happy with the outcome!
Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?
– Most definitely. I can look at my photos and think, “I look good!’.
And a few kind words from Miss V…
From the moment I stepped foot into the studio, I felt at ease. I was nervous to begin with but having my hair and makeup done and chatting with Nicole, I knew that I would enjoy it. The photo shoot was fun and Nicole was very friendly yet professional. I loved every moment of my boudoir session and could not recommend it more to my friends!
Thank you so much Miss V for sharing your experience. I am absolutely thrilled that you loved the experience!