A couple of months ago, I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing the gorgeous Miss D for her photoshoot. Miss D was so much fun to photograph! She was so bubbly and outgoing and I absolutely loved the inclusion of a bow and arrow for the shoot – a passion she shares with her husband. Here is Miss D’s boudoir story!
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Bubble, Bright, Honest
2. Describe 3 things people might not know about you
Deaf, Bright, Confident
3. Describe 3 things you wanted your boudoir session to represent
Fun, sexy, laughter!
4. How do you feel about your body?
Curvy, solid, confident
5. What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
Sexy lingerie’s, bow arrows as in archery club, high heels
6. What is your best tip for feeling beautiful?
Be yourself, bring in sexy smiles, be confident
7. What does confidence mean to you?
Being myself and being happy for who I am not to change myself for anyone just myself!
1. Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
To surprise my hubby for our 1st year anniversary present same time his birthday and Valentine present all in 1 as it’s always his wishes to get those!
2. What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
Sexy position and cheeky and fun laughters and great photos!
3. How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
Fun & perfect she’s fun and great even I felt comfortable with her which is great she goes length to bond well with each clients and make sure we’re comfortable I would recommend her! Even loved those quirky positions she asked me pose for photos made me laughs so much never had so much fun in photos shoot like this before! Thank you for those fun photo shoot day!
4. How did your husband react to the gift?
He loved it and couldn’t believe his eyes wow perfect body curves in every shoot he loved more I wore his wedding shirt and poems everything in it.. He is proud to have me as his wife beside him! Thank you!
5. Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?
It made me more confident in my curves body and bring more sexy smiles!