Brisbane Boudoir Photography | A Real Life Experience as told by Miss T
Recently I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing the gorgeous Miss T for a boudoir session. She booked a boudoir experience as she was going through a period of change in her life and wanted to do something just for her, something that would help her step outside of her comfort zone. And we had so much fun! So here is her real life boudoir experience.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words
Honest, daring and loyal
2. Describe 3 things people might not know about you
I don’t like makeup, I hate coffee and I love cars and dirt bikes.
3. Describe 3 things you wanted your boudoir session to represent
A new beginning, self love and a new found confidence within myself.
4. How do you feel about your body?
I have never loved my whole self. I have been working on it for a long time, but after this experience, I am learning to love all of me including my flaws.
5. What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
Don’t really have a go to item, usually jeans and a nice shirt do the trick.
6. What is your best tip for feeling beautiful?
7. What does confidence mean to you?
Confidence is being able to accept yourself even when no-one else does and not worrying about what other people have to say.
1. Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
I booked a session to step out of my comfort zone and to do something for myself.
2. What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
It means being sophisticated but sexy. But at the same time and looking damn hot too! And that is all captured in the photos so you can remember it long after the shoot.
3. How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
It was amazing! Hands down the best idea I have ever done! So many laughs, jokes, dancing and singing. I definitely felt comfortable being photographed.
5. Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?
Yes to all of the above, has definitely changed how I view myself.
And a few kind words from Miss T…
From the initial contact I had made with Nicole Barralet Photography I was made to feel important and valued. I was amazed at how the photos turned out and it was definitely worth all the nerves and laughs. Nicole is such a beautiful woman who spreads so much love and makes you feel like you have know each other for many years. Thank you for the experience!
Thank you so much Miss T for the kind words and I am absolutely thrilled that you loved your boudoir experience and it has made an impact on your self love journey.