Earlier in the year I had the privilege of photographing the gorgeous Kylie as one of our Boudoir Babes! Kylie was bright, bubbly and super excited to do a boudoir shoot to celebrate turning 30!!! Here is her boudoir experience!
1. Describe yourself in 3 words:
Giggly, bubbly, shy
2. Describe 3 things people might not know about you…
I’m a middle child, I love to dance and I love coffee
3. Describe 3 things you wanted your boudoir session to represent
Happiness, comfort and confidence
4. How do you feel about your body?
Like most women I have a love hate relationship with my body, it constantly changes. I try to appreciate it as it gave me my two beautiful children but sometimes it’s hard to accept the changes that happened to it from having them.
5. What is your go-to item when you want to feel absolutely gorgeous?
6. What is your best tip for feeling beautiful?
Look after yourself, dress yourself in nice clothes, do your hair and makeup or just dress in a way that makes you feel good.
7. What does confidence mean to you?
Doing your best to be happy with who you are even though you see your “imperfections” and being true to yourself.
1. Why did you book a boudoir session with Nicole Barralet Photography?
I decided to enter the boudoir babes search as I had never done anything like it before and thought it would be a great way to celebrate turning 30 this year.
2. What does the term “boudoir photography” mean to you?
Photos showing a woman’s natural beauty
3. How did you find the experience of being photographed by Nicole?
I was so nervous to start but Nicole was so nice and friendly and made me feel comfortable. She was really good at directing me and by the end of the shoot I felt a lot more comfortable in front of the camera.
4. Has the experience of doing a boudoir session helped you feel more confident, more empowered, sexy and comfortable with being a woman?
Yes, it definitely has.
And here is a little video of Kylie’s boudoir experience!