So you are engaged and looking for a photographer.. There are so many different options for you to choose – different lengths of coverage, different package inclusions and how many photographers.. It can be overwhelming! So here at Nicole Barralet Photography we like to keep things super simple – two coverage options – day or day + night. So why should you consider having a photographer there for your wedding reception?
Simple.. It’s for photos like these…
Night Coverage (or full reception coverage) is a great addition to your photography package. We find that some couples would like us to be there from the beginning of the day right through to the end of the reception to capture all of the moments both big and small. We find that other couples just want to sit back and relax and enjoy the reception worrying about photography.
We get to capture candid moments of your guests enjoying We love photographing receptions because:
- During the reception we have the opportunity to capture your guests enjoying themselves throughout the night – the laughter, the tears, the selfies, the little moments that you might not see
- If there were any close friends that we didn’t have the opportunity to capture a photo with at the ceremony, there is time during the reception to make this happen
- Speeches are some of the most beautiful moments of the day – we can capture the laughter, the tears, the shock and all of the emotions in between
- We can capture your real cake cutting and your real first dance
- We capture your crazy dance moves that only occur after a few beverages
- And finally sometimes we have the opportunity to head outside during the reception and create some beautiful long exposure night photographs featuring sparklers, light painting or bubbles. These moments can add some truly spectacular photographs to your wedding day.
So why not think about adding full reception coverage to your wedding package. You definitely won’t regret it.