Are you a small business owner who needs to learn how to take better photos either on their phone or camera to use on social media? Want some hands on help?
Nicole Barralet, a Brisbane based photographer is running a series of workshops for Small Business Owners to learn how to take better photos in their business.
Who’s it for?
Anyone who runs a small business that owns a camera or a phone and posts regularly on social media. They want some hands on teaching in a small workshop environment to learn how to use their camera or phone better.
All you need to bring is a phone or a camera that you regularly use in your business. The workshop will be tailored to both phone and camera teachings.
• An overview of camera basis – shutter speed, aperture and ISO and how they work together
• An overivew of how to adjust exposure on the phone
• Learning composition and the rule of thirds
• Quick editing for both the phone and laptop including filters
• Social Media Crop Cheat Sheet
• Lighting 101
• Shoot Time & Q&A’s
• Attendees Only Facebook Group to ask any questions you may have after the day
By the end of the 3hrs, you will have a better understanding of how to take photos on your camera and/or phone. You will know how to edit your photos quickly and effiiciently, how to crop and resize for social and balance between DIY, stock and professional photos.
A collection of interesting things to photograph
Location: Nicole Barralet Photography Studio – Shop 9, 478 Ipswich Rd, Annerley
Class Size: Max 4 participants
Click below to purchase your tickets now!