Nicole | Personal | Brisbane | 7th January 2012
Wow! It’s 2013!! And I am back in the office today after two weeks away! It was wonderful to have a little down time over Christmas, to spend time with family and friends and even heading away for a few days camping for complete R&R. 2012 was a really big year for me. There was many changes that happened throughout the year.
Here are my top 10 things that I am grateful for in 2012:
1. Faith, Family & Friends.
3. My Beautiful Clients.
4. Amazing Experiences
5. Travel – Vanuatu, Christchurch, Hunter Valley.
6. Finding an amazing studio space for my business.
7. Meeting new people and forming friendships.
8. Tough lessons & times of struggle to show me who I really am.
9. Working hard to create an amazing business.
10. Health – I’m not quite where I want to be, but I’m working towards it.
Here are a few photos with my favourite niece! I’m very grateful that I live close enough to visit all the time. She is just wonderful to be around!
10 lessons that I learnt in 2012
1. Work/Life Balance must be a priority. Working 7 days 24 hours a day doesn’t make you a better business person. It only makes you tired and stressed.
2. Going through hard times is when you see who your true friends really are. And sometimes it’s not who you expect them to be.
3. Creating goals to not only achieve but exceed is the best feeling in the world.
4. That I can’t fix every situation. There are somethings that are just unfixable.
5. Religiously saving money can be a life saver.
6. That in order to be the best person I can be, I need to take time out and focus on my health and exercise. It is not only good for the body, but for the soul.
7. Confidence is key – love yourself, believe your worth it and you will succeed.
8. Be grateful for the people around you that you love, you never know when they might not be here any more.
9. I can achieve anything I set my mind to, as long as I have determination and am willing to put in the hard work.
10. Family is the most important thing in this world.
Over the past week I have really been thinking about what I want to achieve over the course of 2013 – in business, in life, for my own self. I have started to write down goals with targets so at the end of the year I can look back and see what I have achieved throughout the year. What are some of the things you want to achieve this year? Work, Life, Travel, Relationships. I’d love to hear from you all.
And as I have to finish off this post with a photo, here are a few of my instagrams from my time spent camping at Lake Maroon last week. It was AWESOME!!!